Peter Heinze is the manager of the Adelaide office and an Associate at Marshall Day Acoustics, specialising in building acoustics. He graduated from the University of South Australia in 1983 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Peter commenced his career in acoustics in 1987 and joined Marshall Day’s Auckland office in 1997, transferring back to Australia to establish the Marshall Day Adelaide office in 2006.
Peter has worked in all areas of acoustics including architectural and sound insulation, building services noise and vibration control, industrial noise and environmental noise assessment and control. He specialises in the acoustic design of buildings. Peter has extensive experience in working with clients and their stakeholders, establishing and working through fit-out requirements and objectives, to facilitate cost effective and timely acoustic solutions.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, University of South Australia, Adelaide and Whyalla
- M I.E. Aust, Member of the Institution of Engineers, Australia
- Certified Practicing Engineer, CPER; National Practicing Engineer Register , NPER
- FAAS, Fellow Australian Acoustical Society; Past Federal President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary
- MASNZ, Member Acoustical Society of New Zealand