Christian is an acoustic consultant and developer in the Melbourne office, specialising in environmental noise modelling and software development. He joined Marshall Day Acoustics in 2019, with more than five years of experience working on projects related to noise assessment in accordance with international standards and guidelines for sources such as aircraft, wind farms, and other industrial activities. He is experienced in noise modelling software and open-source geographic information systems.
Christian has developed cross-platform applications for use within enterprises. He is experienced in smart aircraft noise monitoring systems based on TCP/IP and terminal area radar technologies. Currently, he is proactively developing open-source projects including FNM (Free Noise Map), a C++ cross-platform software intended for environmental noise modelling.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Sound Engineering
- Advanced Diploma of Network Security
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (In progress)
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking