Alba Losada Amor has been working in the field of Acoustics since 2007 and joined Marshall Day in 2016 as a Senior Acoustic Engineer. After receiving her Masters in Environmental and Architectural Acoustics, she has spent several years as a acoustic consultant, during which time she has developed extensive experience on a wide range of architectural, building services and environmental acoustics projects.
In addition to her consultancy work, Alba is technically accomplished, having worked for 18 months as a research technician at the University of Extremadura's department of applied acoustics. Her final Master’s project was awarded the Bradford Newman medal by the Acoustical Society of America (ASA).
Qualifications & Memberships
- Master of Environmental and Architectural Acoustics, 2010—2011 (2:1)
- Postgraduate Diploma: Evaluation and Management of Environmental Noise, 2007
- Bachelor of Telecommunication Engineering specialised in Acoustics and Visual (2:1), 2007
- Member of the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA), UK
- Accredited member of the Acoustics and Noise Consultants (ANC), UK
- Member of the European Acoustics Association (EAA)